One of the things that you need to consider when looking at the best cigar lighter is how easy it will be for you to catch it on fire. This means that you will want to have the right instrument that can help you, which means you should be aware of what some of the top ones are so that you can buy them. The more you are aware of, including what the top 10 are and the factors to consider, the easier it can be for you to make your final decision.
Here are just 10 of our best cigar lighters and what we think of each of them so that you can purchase the one that you think fits your needs no matter what they might be.
Best Cigar Lighters Reviewed
It would help if you always had the right cigar torch lighter handy so that you can set it on flame and enjoy the taste that comes along with it. Here are 10 of our top options that you can check out, so keep reading on to find out more.
1. Windblaze Torch Lighter – Overall Best Cigar Lighter
WindBlaze™ is a powerful torch flame lighter for outdoor cooking, camping, and of course, enjoying a cigar. If you are looking for a model that will light it evenly and quickly, this will be the one. You don’t need to re-light it since that can lower the quality and taste, but it uses some butane gas, so there isn’t any chemical residue or taste. It has a modern and sleek design, making this the perfect item to buy for yourself or even for your loved ones.
Because this uses butane rather than any other type of gas, it can reach over 1300°F quickly. This also gives you a steady flame while using the maximum amount of heat, so you don’t have to wait for it to catch. If you are looking for something unique, then this is definitely the way to go.
2. Mantello Triple Jet Flame Lighter Review
If you are interested in the best lighter for cigars that don’t look like anything out of the norm, then Mantello triple jet flame lighter is one of the top ones to go for. It has a sleek black and silver design that uses butane gas to ensure that you get a hot flame and a quick catch. You can easily adjust the flame level you want to have a lower or higher flame, and it has a punch attachment.
This one also allows you to refill it with more gas when it empties so you enjoy using it over and over. It is perfect for someone who loves to have a smoke and who wants to use something elegant while doing so.
3. Brog Tripple torch cigar lighter with a punch
Another great option if you don’t want to spend a lot of money is the Mrs. Brog Tripple torch cigar lighter with a built-in punch. This is all gold and silver, which means it is something that men will want to pull out and use while showing off all of the time. The grip is ergonomic, which means it will fit easily into your hand while you are using the flame, and it weighs just 89 grams.
This makes it easier for you to indulge since you don’t have to carry multiple pieces of equipment with you since the punch is located on the bottom part. This brand is well-known and everyone would love to have this for their own.
4. Table cigar lighter by Alec Bradley
If you are searching for something interesting in terms of cool cigar lighters, this one is a great option. It sits on the table like a bunsen burner with a huge blue flame that you can adjust with the twist handle on the side. This allows you to get an even burn on end without having to rotate it around like you might have to with others.
This can start around 1,000 pieces before you are going to need to refill the butane and it will look elegant and classy when you use it.
5. Yin Feng Triple Jet Butane lighter
For those who love all silver, this model will fit the bill since it is made of sturdy metal. It has a triple-flame so that you are getting an even catch worldwide, and it can be used for a wide variety of fire-related needs. It also comes with a cutter, which makes this a perfect gift for the smoker in your life, especially if you want to give them something useful and elegant.
This is going to be very easy to use and you don’t have to learn how to adjust the flame level since it can be done at the bottom of the device.
6. Yusud Jet Torch Refillable Lighter
Another great option for the best lighter for cigars is this rechargeable one by Yusud. The flame can easily be rotated to be lit faster, and the flames on this model are red rather than blue. The punch is on the opposite end of the flame that you will have to unscrew when you want to use it, but it can be stored away when not in use.
This is a unique and interesting design, which would work for all collectors and the flame area also has a cover to keep gas from leaking out.
7. Amancy metallic cigar lighter with cigar draw and punch tool
Just because you are looking for cheap torch lighters doesn’t mean that you can’t get one that is elegant as this one. It is made fully of silver metal, and it has a textured area to help keep it in your grip without slipping out while it is lit. There is also an enhancer tool and a nubber included on the bottom so that you have everything with you when you need it.
This also allows you to use the button on the bottom of the device to change the flame level rather than having to twist something.
8. Turbine flame lighter by AKT
If you don’t want to feel like you are using the same old device that everyone else is, then this turbine flame model will be the one to look for. AKT makes it, and you can purchase it in silver, gold, or even blue depending on your needs and style interests. It has 4 burners that make it the best windproof lighter and powerful so you can get them lit every single time you are using the device.
There is also a window that allows you to see the gas level so you can fill it up before you go out if it is low. This is ideal for carrying around and it can be used for lighting fires and much more if you don’t smoke.
9. Xikar red high-performance quad flame lighter
For those who love racing, this is one of the best cigar lighter models to go for since it is bright red and reminiscent of Daytona. However, you can also get this in a wide variety of other colors like black, blue, dark grey, and orange. This has 4 flames that are angled, and it starts when you pull down the slider on the front, and there is a window where you can see the butane level.
This also has a lifetime warranty and this is definitely something for any collector or someone who wants something different than the normal.
10. Zippo Gold retro lighter and guillotine
If you are hoping for a name synonymous with smoking, Zippo is definitely the way to go. This one is a retro-style device with flowing lines and texture all over the body, depending on the option you go for. It also comes in cherry and black, cherry and gold, cherry and silver, complete gold, and silver.
This means that there is always going to be something for the smoker in your life and this is worth waiting for and it has a single flame that is extremely powerful. There is also a cutter included and that makes this the perfect gift for anyone who loves a good smoke.
Factors to Consider When Picking Cigar Lighters
You are going to want to consider plenty of factors when it comes to choosing which of the many cool cigar lighters would fit your needs. The more you know about these factors, then the easier it would be for you to make the right decision to fit all of your needs, including:
- Brand – Make sure that you are checking out the brand that you are considering buying. This would be important because various brands have a reputation for well-built items and warranties for their products. Ensure that you are doing all of the necessary research on any brand you might not have heard of before buying anything.
- Flame – You need to consider how many flames the device would have and how easy it is for you to change the level. Make sure that you find out how the levels are changed and how much effort would be required. This is important since the more flames you have, the hotter it will burn, and you want to adjust it easily. If you can’t easily adjust it, you are risking burning the smoke, which can ruin your mood.
- Grip – Another thing to consider is the grip and the texture of the body. This is vital since you want the device you are purchasing to be easy to hold and not something that will fall out of your hand once you start using it. You want something that should fit easily into your hand, which means maybe not going for something smooth, but rather textured to help you grip it.
- Design – Also, ensure that you are looking at the designs you are interested in and then decide if you want something simple or unique. Once you decide what you are looking for, you can start to check out what is available online. Find the one that fits your needs, which could be for placement on your desk or even carrying outside to show off.
- Price – You always need to have your budget set before you start to shop since this can keep you from looking at items you can’t afford. If you have a budget, you know what range to look at, and you can find one that fits your needs. If you have a smaller budget, then consider going for a device that has a cutter included to cut down the costs.
- Weight – If you are going to want to carry this with you every day, you will want to find one that is light. However, there are also options that you can keep at your desk, which is something to consider if you are only smoking at home. This is going to be important if you want to have it in your pocket or if you are going to be putting it into your bag.
- Portability – Another thing to consider is how easy it will be for you to carry it around. This would mean you need to look at the size and design of the device and the weight. You want to find one that can be easy to carry around with you or pack while traveling.
- Usage – Also, if you are only smoking at home, you will want to consider looking at the tabletop devices. However, if you smoke while you are outside, you will definitely want one that you can carry in your pocket.
These are just a few of the top factors that one will have to consider whenever you are looking for a device to start a fire. These can be used not only to light up your smoke but also to start fires if you are outside or even at home, so make sure to consider these factors.
Benefits of Having High Quality Cigar Lighters
There are numerous advantages that you will have when you have one of the best cigar lighters handy with you. Some of these benefits include:
- Easy to start fires – These devices make it much easier to start fires no matter what you are trying to light. You could be using these to light your smokes or even to light a fire when you are out camping or even at home in your fireplace.
- Convenient – You never know when you will need to start a fire, and the traditional devices don’t always work. Even if you keep this device at home, you will find it much easier and convenient to start the fires when required.
- Higher temperature – If you are hoping to catch something on fire quicker, you will want a higher temperature level. This can be done using the multiple flames of these devices or even the butane, which is easier on the environment.
- Reusable – These are also great since they can be reused and all you need to do is watch for the gas level to go down. Once the gas level goes down, you can easily refill it and use it again to throw something away and harm the environment.
- All accessories – Also, depending on the device and the model you purchase, you will have all of the accessories that you might need in one spot. This will make preparing your smoke even easier, and it can also be used to cute other things if required.
Ensure that you are aware of these various benefits when you are considering purchasing one of these devices. They don’t necessarily have to be used for smoking, but they can also start fires inside or outside, depending on your needs. The more you are aware of, the easier it will be for you to decide what model to purchase.
FAQS – Most Common Questions Answered
No matter what you are looking to purchase, including some of the cheap torch lighters, you will have some questions about what is what. Here are just a few of the questions that everyone asks that you might want to know before you make any purchase, including:
Can I use a regular device to light these?
You can use a regular device to light them, but it isn’t going to be recommended. This is because if you use the traditional devices, then the tobacco is going to have an uneven burn because of the flames variable movements. Also, it needs to be roasted before you can light it, which can’t be done using the traditional devices.
What type cigar lighter is the most reliable?
A device that ignites using some quartz along with butane gas will be the most reliable ones to use. You are also going to want to think about getting one that has a fuel tank window built-in so that you can easily see just how much butane is left inside the device.
What is the name of the highest type of butane?
When you are going to be refilling your device you are going to want to know what the highest and top type of butane to be using is. This means that you want to go with Purofine, but there isn’t any major difference in the butanes that are available on the market.
Why is butane used in the devices?
You might be wondering why butane is used in the majority of these devices and that is because it burns hotter. Not only that, but it doesn’t give off any chemicals that would alter the flavor of the smoke while you are enjoying it.
These are just a few of the main questions that you need to know the answers to since they can help you decide what model and options to purchase for your smoking needs.
You will always want to make sure that if you want to buy a cigar torch lighter, you know the factors to consider. You should not only think about the price and the brand, but also the number of flames and how they can be adjusted. These top 10 models are all great, and they can be worth purchasing as a gift or even have for yourself. Make sure to look at them all and then find the one that fits your needs, no matter what they might be.