The reason technology exists to help make our lives more comfortable and tasks more convenient. With convenience, our time is saved. Saved time means being able to focus more on doing the things we love.
Many of us wish we could spend more time with our family and loved ones, or concentrate on our hobbies such as yoga, exercising, blogging, working on cars, and so much more.
One of our favorite places to save time and make tasks easier is the kitchen. This is why we have toasters, microwaves, pressure cookers, crock pots, food processors, among many other appliances in our homes. Food preparation takes up a lot of time, especially if you’re someone who likes to make meals at home almost every day.
While saving time and making tasks easier is great, the next level is to provide healthier alternatives to not so healthy practices. This is where air fryers come in handy. They make cooking easier to do, remove the need for multiple appliances, and make delicious, fried food in a healthier way. Read on to learn more about air fryers and their positive benefits.
Top 8 Best Air Fryer on The Market
Now that we’ve given you an introduction on what air fryers are and what you should keep in mind when choosing one, we’re going to review the best air fryers in the market. We picked out 8 of the best air fryers for you to consider.
1. GoWISE USA 5.8 Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer
The GoWISE air fryer handles the task of multiple appliances in your home. You can fry, grill, bake, and roast foods with the tiniest bit of oil, or even no oil at all. A free cookbook is provided and has 50 different recipes to use on your new, GoWISE air fryer! Use it to make every meal of the day if you’d like; breakfast, lunch, dinner, and you can’t forget dessert.
Cooking healthy, low-fat meals that still have that great taste can be done with ease thanks to an advanced, touch-screen interface. You get eight different presets: Fries/Chips, Chicken, Steak, Pork, Shrimp, Fish, Pizza, and Cake. A Start/Stop button is also provided to allow you to change temperature or time while a cook cycle is going on.
Get perfectly cooked food every time thanks to an implemented alarm system that goes off in 5, 10, or 15-minute increments to remind you to shake ingredients. The frying basket has a special design to provide a good cooking experience. A sizeable 5.8 Qt sized frying basket means you can cook enough for family and friends with no problems.
GoWISE makes sure that using their air fryer is as easy as it can be. From the touchscreen interface, the large basket, and a free cookbook, anyone can learn how to use this air fryer in no time. Cleaning up is easy too – just use a soft sponge and warm water! If you have a color preference, you’ll be happy to know this fryer is available in 4 different colors.
- Temperature ranges from 180 F to 400 F
- Eight different cooking presets for your convenience
- Easy to use design with a touch-screen interface
- Start & stop button to change settings during a cooking cycle
- Alarm integration to remind you about agitating your food
- 30-minute cooking timer
- Easy to detach frying basket to remove and serve food with ease
- Button-guard basket that prevents the basket from detaching from the pan on accident
- Four colors available: Plum, White, Chili Red, Black
- A free cookbook with 50 recipes specifically for the GoWISE USA Air Fryer
2. Air Fryer XL by Cozyna Review
The Cozyna air fryer is a cozy 5.8 Qt (5.5 liters) air fryer that can be used for a wide variety of foods. A great bonus is that it comes with a complimentary cookbook as well as access to an e-book with more than 50 delicious air frying recipes combined. Learn recipes to perfectly air fry chicken, fries, and even chocolate cake!
Offering a healthy way to cook some family favorites like hamburgers and fries, this air fryer reduces your fat intake to less than 70% the amount compared to food cooked with typical deep frying methods. All you need is just one tablespoon of oil or less! Think about the savings on oil throughout 1 year of using this air fryer.
You can also use this appliance to take the place of grilling, baking, and roasting for more convenient meal prep. This is also very beneficial for small homes and tight budgets. You can grill and fry without having to purchase a deep fryer or a grill. Plus, it’s a much healthier alternative!
Many parts of the Cozyna air fryer are safe to place in the dishwasher, making oil clean up that much easier. Using the appliance is extremely easy. All you need to do is put the food you would like to cook in the food basket, add oil if you would like, and set the temperature and time.
The Cozyna air fryer has a simple, sleek look that is easy to figure out. The bottom frying pan can easily be slid open with the pull of the handle. You get a 60-day money back guarantee if you happen not to be satisfied with this air fryer. That gives you more than enough time to try out some recipes and test out its durability.
- Up to 1700 Watts of power is provided
- 5.8 Quart / 5.5 Liter capacity frying basket
- Frying, grilling, baking, and roasting can be done with no more than one tablespoon of oil
- 30 Min timer
- Temperatures can reach 400 degrees
- Dishwasher safe parts
- One cookbook and one ebook cookbook for you to try out some recipes
3. Secura 4 Liter, 4.2 Qt., Extra Large Capacity 1500 Watt Electric Hot Air Fryer
The next air fryer we’ll be reviewing is the Secura Electric Hot Air Fryer. You can choose from 4 different capacities to suit your needs: 3.4 Qt, 4.2 Qt, or 5.3 Qt. Enjoy those fried foods you love without all of the trans and saturated fats found in traditionally deep-fried foods with the help of this air fryer. Not to mention, this air fryer removes the need for a deep fryer or grill for foods like fries and burgers.
Bring the technology of rapid hot air to your kitchen for healthier meals the whole family will love. Even without oil, the Secura Hot Air Fryer still crisps food up thanks to the advanced hot air circulation. Cooking is fast and easy for all sorts of foods, whether they are snacks, main entrees, or appetizers.
Additional accessories are included with this air fryer to help accommodate different types of dishes. You get a toaster rack, skewers, as well as a top grill for meal preparations. Rapid hot air circulation is effective in cooking foods thoroughly, quickly, as well as evenly promptly. The 60-minute timer automatically turns off this fryer so you can set it and forget it while you take care of other tasks, such as making guacamole!
The Secura Electric Hot Air Fryer has a sturdy build and easy to use controls. Choose your temperatures from between 180-390 F. A 5.3 Qt capacity provides a lot of cooking room and the option of a 3.4 Qt size is great. The front handle makes removing prepared food a breeze. You also get a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Choose between Large 3.4, 4.2, or 5.3 Qt capacity food pan
- 1500 Watts of power
- Hot Air Cooking eliminates the need for oil
- 60 minute timer with an auto-shutoff mechanism
- Heating & Power indicator lights to let you know the fryer is in working order
- Easy to adjust temperature control knob
- Accessories: toaster rack, skewers, & top grill
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
4. ZenChef PRO XXL Hot Air Fryer Family Size
Brought to you by ZenChef, the SUPER Deal PRO XXL Hot Air Fryer provides an extra large, 5.8 Qt capacity to cook enough food for your family, friends, and even for events. You’ll be able to brag about this fryer to your friends once you cook up your first WHOLE chicken in the pan! Not just that, but it can all be done conveniently on your kitchen countertop.
You get the convenience of 8 presets for fries, steaks, chickens, shrimp, fish, meat, pizzas, and even pastries for dessert! This fryer is an appliance that can truly do it all when it comes to cooking in the kitchen. To top that off, you get a free guide and cookbook with more than 50 recipes for you to try out on your SUPER DEAL PRO XXL Hot Air Fryer.
Using this air fryer is so easy thanks to the large, LED panel that utilized touch-screen technology. Choose from cooking presets, set temperatures between 170-400 F, and adjust times for 1-30 minutes with ease to cook your food exactly the way you want it.
ZenChef brings you a lot of power with 1800 Watts. Cooking time can be cut by 50% with this appliance, giving you time to spend with family, friends, and making other dishes for gatherings. A button-operated, detachable basket makes removing and serving prepared food a safe and easy task.
- Large, 5.8 AQt basket that prevents food from touching plastic parts on the interior
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 1800 Watts of power and up to 400 F cooking temperatures
- LED touch screen interface with eight cooking presets
- The basket is button-operated to prevent accidental detaching
- Standby mode is entered upon timer completion to
- A pause feature is implemented so you can check on your food and agitate when needed
- 30 minute timer
- Free guide and cookbook with over 50 recipes to try out
5. OMORC Air Fryer Review
Get the health benefits of oil-free cooking with the OMORC Air Fryer. This air fryer was made for you to prepare foods for large families and events. Hot air circulation makes it so food can be cooked quickly, effectively, deliciously, and nutritiously thanks to the extreme reduction or removal of oil.
Use up to 7 different cooking presets to make food preparation even easier. You can choose from fries, ribs, steaks, chicken, fish, shrimp, and cake to handle all areas of basic food prep. It’s as easy as placing the food in the cooking basket, choosing your preset or temperature and time, and waiting.
An LCD touch screen interface, knob control, and push to start mechanisms all come together to bring you an easy to decipher system. You get total control over how this fryer cooks your food to ensure you get the desired result. Even when food is finished cooking, you can choose a “Heat Preservation” mode to keep food warm for up to 2 hours – or until everyone is ready to eat.
If you thought meal prepping couldn’t get easier, take into consideration that the fry basket and fry pot included are dishwashers safe. The simplicity is there even after the food has been eaten. Never worry about leaving this fryer on thanks to the auto-shutoff mechanism as soon as the fry pot has been removed.
- A fry basket with a 5.8 Qt capacity
- Power of up to 1800 Watts
- Set temperatures from 180-400 F
- Up to 60 min timer
- A free recipe book
- Cool touch technology and button guard on the basket’s handle to prevent accidents
- Dishwasher safe basket and pot for your convenience
- Seven different cooking presets
- Easy to use LED touch-screen, knob, and button interface
6. Large Air Fryer, 8-in-1 Digital Screen by Yedi Houseware
The Yedi Houseware Air Fryer has everything you need to take care of your family’s frying, grilling, roasting, baking, and steaming needs. Use 75% less fat when cooking with this Yedi air fryer – all you need is a tablespoon or less of oil! You also get to try out some recipes included in a free recipe book.
Using the touch-screen operated interface, you can easily set your preferred temperatures and cooking times. Choose from 7 different integrated smart settings for your convenience: fries, pork chops, chicken, steaks, fish, shrimp, or baking. Every setting implements hot air circulation technology for an even cook throughout your food.
Yedi provides a deluxe accessory cooking kit that includes an 8-inch cake carrel, an 8-inch pizza pan, multi-purpose rack, three skewers, a rubber mat, a metal holder, and 50 perforated parchment papers for steaming purposes. With a 5.8 Qt capacity, you can rest assured that there is more than enough room to cook for a large family as well as gatherings and events.
On top of providing a free recipe book, Yedi has an app that’s available on both Android and iOS that features new recipes every week. Make a wide variety of dishes in a fraction of the time with the help of the Total Package Air Fryer. Once you have this in your kitchen, you’ll be finding every excuse you can to use it again!
- 5.8 Qt capacity cooking basket
- 12-month money back or replacement guarantee when purchased on Amazon
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Seven different smart cooking program presets for convenience
- Extensive user guide
- Free recipe book and cooking time table
- A deluxe accessory cooking kit; cake pan, pizza pan, multi-use rack, skewers, rubber mat, cooking tray, and 50 perforated parchment papers for steaming
7. Simple Living Air Fryer Review
Simple Living advertises this air fryer as the perfect sized family air fryer. This is arguably true since it has an extra large, 5.8 Qt capacity that can hold a lot of food to prepare for the entire family. Comfortably cook for a family or gathering of as many as seven people with this air fryer that takes up a small amount of room on your kitchen’s countertop.
You set the temperature and time settings with easy to use knobs. No oil is necessary to use this air fryer, thanks to the rapid hot air circulation technology. Handle numerous kitchen tasks such as frying, grilling, baking, roasting, toasting, re-heating and more when you use the Simple Living Air Fryer.
Be pleasantly surprised when your food comes out crispy and tender without the heaviness and taste leftover from traditional deep frying methods. Thanks to the way this appliance is built, you can enjoy employing certain cooking methods such as frying, baking, and grilling without heating the entire home.
Enjoy a complimentary recipe book, metal rack, and a cooking divider. The metal rack allows for two tiers of cooking, and the divider keeps foods from touching while they are being prepared. These accessories alone help make air frying multiple foods simultaneously a breeze.
- Up to 1800 Watts of power
- Easy to load basket & cooking pan with a 5.8 Qt capacity
- 30-minute timer
- Cook at temperatures as high as 400 F
- Control knobs that are extremely user-friendly
- Free recipe book included
- Two accessories, a metal rack and cooking divider, to make cooking multiple foods easier
- Automatic shut off integration once the timer is finished to prevent burning and overcooking
- Removes the need to use any oil, making meals as much as 80% lower in calories
- Compact size that’s perfect for your kitchen counter
8. Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer Review
Our last air fryer review is the Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer. It is a big boss with a 16-quart capacity, the largest air fryer capacity on this list! To put it into perspective, It’s enough room to cook up a Thanksgiving turkey. That also means that frying up some chicken and fries at the same time is not a problem!
Big Boss keeps the operation interface extremely simple with one knob for temperature control and another knob for a timer. There is an auto shut-off feature that turns the air fryer off once the timer is finished. One of the best features about the Big Boss Air Fryer is the clear bowl that allows you to see how your food is while it’s being cooked.
When you get this air fryer, you also get a free recipe book with over 50 air fryer recipes for the whole family to try. A mounted metal tray is included so you can prepare two different dishes simultaneously without them touching. It’s perfect for putting potatoes on to cook up some crispy fries.
Three different cooking powers are implemented; hot air circulation, halogen, and infrared heat come together to cook foods from the inside out. The Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer makes cooking healthy meals simple so you and your family can live a healthy lifestyle.
- Super large, 16 Qt capacity that is large enough to cook a whole turkey
- Knob controls for temperature and time
- Auto shut-off to ensure food isn’t overcooked or burned while left to run
- 1300 Watts of power
- A mounted rack allows you to cook 2 different foods at the same time
- Free recipe cookbook with more than 50 recipes to try out
- Convection, halogen, and infrared technology come together in this powerful air fryer
- The transparent cooking bowl that allows you to see food as it cooks
Say “Goodbye” to Oil & “Hello” to Air Frying!
If you thought that frying food was only possible with tons of oil, then you haven’t heard of air fryers. You’re in for a treat because we’re going to go over everything you need to know about them. Just like the name says, air fryers handle the task of frying your food with air.
Health and tasty food for just under 200$
You can enjoy all the pleasures of eating the fried foods you love such as fried chicken, fries, onion rings, and so much more without all the guilt. Many people avoid eating deep fried foods for the sake of being healthy. An air fryer achieves that fried food goodness without heavy saturated fats, trans fats, and oily taste.
While health is a priority in most of our lives, many of us like to put tasty food a little bit higher on our priority list. Air fried foods provide an amazing compromise that allows you to eat fried foods more often without negatively affecting your health the way that foods deep fried in oils do.
What is an Air Fryer?
Like we already mentioned, an air fryer uses air to fry your food. Many air frying machines are small enough to fit conveniently on your kitchen counter, making it a great addition to any home. The basic parts of an air fryer include:
- A removable frying basket
- Frying tray
- Interface to control time and temperatures
- Hot air circulation system
Many of these fryers need only a tablespoon or less of oil, and some don’t need any oil at all to fry up delicious dishes! Another thing to take into consideration is that air fryers are multi-purpose appliances that cannot only fry, but the grill, roast, bake, and sometimes even steam.
While it sounds too good to be true, there is more to the madness. The technology at play here is known as “Rapid Air Technology.” It completely removes the need for oil, reducing the calories of typically deep fried dishes up to 80%, in some cases. That’s surprising, to say the least.
How the Rapid Air Technology Works
Rapid air technology works by circulating hot air around food to cook it. Air frying temperatures can range anywhere from 170-400 F. As a fan helps to distribute air throughout the cooking chamber, your food achieves even temperatures all around to ensure an even cook.
Because hot air is being circulated your food evenly, it’s the perfect environment to achieve a crispy outer layer while the inside is soft and tender. Many air fryers come with convenient presets to ensure your foods come out perfectly.
How Does Air Fried Food Taste?
Since air fried food isn’t submerged in oil at all when being cooked, it’s going to come out tasting different than deep-fried foods. It won’t have that distinct oily taste. Whether it tastes better than deep fried food, many do think so. However, this is subjective and completely depends on your tastes and preferences on if you would decide whether air fried food is better than deep fried food.
The Benefits of Air Fryers
Air fryers provide a wide array of benefits that can’t be ignored. These benefits include:
- A much healthier alternative to deep frying
- Consume up to 80% fewer calories and fat when using an air fryer compared to a deep fryer
- Replace the need for a deep fryer, grill, and steamer
- Save money by using little to no oil every time you use an air fryer
- You get delicious fried food without dealing with an oily mess
- It’s a lot cleaner than deep frying where oil can splatter all over your kitchen
- Many air fryers use less electricity than deep fryers, getting you additional savings regarding electricity
- Air fryers are more effective at getting an even cook throughout your food
- They’re much safer to use since you don’t have to worry about hot oil spills and splatters
- Air fryer interfaces are straightforward to learn how to use
- They’re incredibly portable and typically take up just a little bit of space on your countertop
With all of those benefits, it’d be crazy to say you’re not interested in what air fryers are available in the market. But before we dive into that, it’s important to go over some important things to consider when choosing an air fryer.
What to Consider When Choosing an Air Fryer
When you start to look for an air fryer, you shouldn’t just choose the first one you see. Just like when you buy a car, there are several considerations to keep in mind when selecting the best air fryer.
You’re going to want to make sure there is enough room in your home to accommodate your air fryer. If your kitchen counter is already jam-packed with appliances, think about whether you have other storage areas to clear up some space or store your air fryer when it’s not being used.
Capacity matters because you’ll want to be sure you can cook batches large enough for the whole family. There are a lot of air fryers that have a capacity of over 5 Qt, which is enough room to cook food for a family of 4-6+ people. Some air fryers are large enough to cook whole turkeys!
If you want an air fryer just for yourself or for two people, then you should consider the capacity of 3-4 Qt. A larger air fryer would be unnecessary and could be a waste of electricity if you decide to use it often.
Do You Have Room in Your Kitchen?
Yes, we already mentioned that you should consider the size of the air fryer. But you should also consider the size of your kitchen and how much room there is. You should also consider if you have small children in your home and whether you will be able to keep the air fryer out of reach while it’s being used.